Sunday, November 16, 2008

Weekends

First weekend of sem 3 had finally arrived! Although it's a weekend, but I've nothing much to do up here. Seeing that my housemates are either going back to hometown or on a trip, I'm all alone at home. Haha. Supposed to go The Mines to visit the book fair today, but ended up din go cuz not feeling quite well at the moment, having sore throat, guess I've been eating quite heaty food these few days without drinking lots of water. Woke up early in the morning after an hour of sleep, went "Dai Kar Lok" round 6 am in the morning, 1st time @.@ Nobody there except me n Edwin... lol, had breakfast, then came back home n tidur again. Then for the rest of the day, nothing much happened, was in my room the whole day up till now, boring weekend.

1 comment:

-EdwiN- said...

haha, teman ma..showing u how is morning life like, dun always on9 on9 sampai malam =P