Friday, June 5, 2009

Multimedia University

It juz so happened that I browsed through the net and found Multimedia University in wikipedia lol...

Faculty of Engineering

This is where I'll be stuck for the next following 3 yrs.

New Swimming Pool

Quite a nice one despite its rules and of cuz entrance fees lol.

Grand Hall

The place where fear comes true at the end of every trimester =)

Histories or more info could be obtained here

Happened to accidentaly found out SRC's blog too. I didn't even know it exists xD - http://srcyber0809.blogspot.com

Was actually looking for this

Indoor Sports Centre Schedule



* Indoor Sports Centre is a multipurpose hall and not for badminton only.

GYMNASIUM SCHEDULE



NOTE

ALL STUDENTS/STAFF MUST FOLLOW THE SCHEDULE GIVEN.

Student : RM 1 per session
Staff : RM 2 per session
Guest : RM 3 per session

Swimming pool schedule



Got it all from SRC blog. Hehe.

1 comment:

nilie said...

hi,I am one of them..from MMU,but it next semester..can we talk together about things in there?
you can add me in y!messenger..my ID is n.alone