Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Day of Deepavali

Today's Deepavali and as usual, we planned visiting to my one and only Indian friend's place, Rohini, which was a friend i knew during secondary school. Started off the day by waking up unusually early to prepare for the visiting, expected not going to be energetic for the entire day due to going to bed late the previous night. Anyhow, we got delayed from what we planned the previous day. After reaching Rohini's place, met some ex-classmates there, had lil chit-chat here and there, and went out for awhile as Pei Nie was looking for camera shops to buy a disposable camera i suppose. I didn't knew that such things existed, lol... it somehow looks like this



However, that particular camera was not sold in any of the shops nearby, and was later bought in MP. So, we moved on to our next stop - Italy Bakery. Seeing that it was Pei Nie's birthday, she bought herself a cake and wrote the wordings "Happy Birthday" and "Happy Deepavali" on it as in to celebrate both the events in once. Somehow, felt that we shud instead pay for the cake instead of the birthday girl paying herself. Haha! But too bad i was short in cash at the moment, so... too bad, anyway, stil best wishes to Pei Nie! As we returned to Rohini's place, lunch was ready made, so, we had our lunch, and shared the cake. Rohini's dad was there at the moment, and all i could say, her dad's a really interesting person, even can speak Hokkien sia... haha. Some pics during our visits:







After the celebration, we moved on. By plan, our next stop was initially going to GoGo KTV to have a few hours of singing as Kian Yuan is so tempted to show his singing talent lately, haha. However, most of the rooms were fully booked except for the large rooms. So, we ought for the 2nd choice, which was going to MP and get some presents for the oncoming birthday-ers. Most of us were kinda tired at the moment, including myself. I apologize here for getting agitated at that particular moment, especially Kian Yuan, haha. I did not meant it to be that way. Sorry dude.

Managed to get this SS-kia's picture during our shop.



I'll juz skip the shopping part. In the night, we planned to go to Alai and have ikan bakar. I was having another depressing moment again =.= as i forgot the way ended up had to call up to ask for directions. Thx to Zhi Qin for giving the directions. Anyhow, we were on track, but was having difficulty finding the particular place, and den that time, friends were asking, "u sure or not?? u sure or not??". Uugh, that reli got me annoyed at that particular moment, as I myself was trying hard either to recall the place. I'm sorry for that either, and sorry to Edwin for your extra spent petrol. I know it's my fault for not remembering, lol... In the end, we still managed to find the place and had a nice meal there. Managed to snap a picture of the leftovers, as my hands were quite busy during the meal.



That's juz a brief of what I did this Deepavali, the day somehow made me... TIRED. That's all.

3 comments:

-EdwiN- said...

na beh..!! at least tell me la i look fat!

u shud hav taken my another SS partner lol

-ad- said...

lol... since u insist, ok lo, ur fat! ur SS partner bz choosing hats for u to put on, haha, no chance to see him SS-ing himself =P

Alicia Lai said...

agree agree edwin memang fat!!!=X
he also eat lot...like vancum cleaner!!!haha...