Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Something new to try?

Just came back from supper with my housemate and friends. We went to a mamak store somewhere in Serdang. I was looking at the menu and wah? On the menu there's i think around 20 or more types of roti on it with funny funny names. Some example are such as, Roti Diana, Roti Titanic, Roti Michael Jackson, Roti Disco and so on. I ordered my meal before noticing there's such a menu, so, i guess its a next time to try la huh? haha...

Here's what i took with my phone, I think there's some problem with the camera, so its sorta blur, anyway, here it is:







Anyway, if I'm not mistaken, the shop is somewhere in "Kawasan Perumahan SK 9".

1 comment:

Alicia Lai said...

Wah...diana make de roti also got ar...@@...and roti titanic...eat liao can feel inside titanic...=X