Thursday, October 30, 2008

Spore



Had been playing this game called "Spore" lately which is one of the highest rated game for PC. Anyway, got addicted to it reli soon, lol... This game is all about creativity, cuz eventually you'll have to create your own creature, buildings and even vehicles and crack your head to apply names for each of the above. Here's some screenshots I got from the game, my own creation, hehe, i need some feedbacks on my designs. My creature looks somehow, geli~ haha! Meet my creature Fillia!


Starting off as a small microbe.


Eventually evolved into a creature.


Modified my creature.


Changed its mouth and skin colour, added arms for it.


Changed its' mouth again.


Eventually reached its final stage.


Building I designed.


Vehicle I designed, supposed to made it "amphibian" by adding a boat base, unfortunately can't swim either, stil in progress of modifying.


My creature, tadaa~ Fillia! Haha, somehow looks noob.

That's so far what I achieved in the game, haha, i need some comments on my creations and as well as the name I gave it. This is my first time playing this game, there's much to test yet. Comments~ comments~

1 comment:

-EdwiN- said...

haha, creation geli geli bcuz creator oso geli geli kind. i tot it's more like a boar o.0