Monday, October 20, 2008

Holidays?? Plans??

First day of trimester break started off with kinda boring stuffs, woke up earlier than usual in the morning to send a friend to sentral who was going to genting and then got myself a ticket for the next day's seremban bus. Uugh... thinking that I'm going thru the whole public transport system again and taking the whole trouble juz for a 10 mins oral test juz makes me tired! Gonna give my best shot for that 10 mins to utilitze all the troubles! Anyway, seeing as this is the first day of holidays, no plans or whatsoever had came into mind yet so far, unlike the previouse few semesters. Guess this is gonna be a bored bored holiday stuck at home, hope that there's something interesting I could do during this 3 weeks time, Sunway Skaiting again perhaps? Haha... I'll think bout that, other than that, any other suggestions??

P.S. Bus tickets had gone up in price =.=


Used to be RM5 nia, now extra surchage and 10 cent of skim lindungan? lol...

No comments: